What Personal Information About Customers Does AreaArts.com / Fine Art Productions Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at AreaArts.com / Fine Art Productions. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- E-mail Communications: If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please contact us.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of the best features at AreaArts.com / Fine Art Productions, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Do AreaArts.com / Fine Art Productions Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
We never will spam people or send unsolicited emails. We only send information about order receipts, or send out product notifications and newsletters to those who have specifically requested it. How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. You can click the Log Off link found in the upper right to sign off.
Which Information Can I Access?
AreaArts.com / Fine Art Productions gives you access to information about your account and your interactions with AreaArts.com / Fine Art Productions for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such AreaArts.com / Fine Art Productions features as your shopping cart and newsletter subscription.
AreaArts.com / Fine Art Productions does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use AreaArts.com / Fine Art Productions only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit AreaArts.com / Fine Art Productions, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy at AreaArts.com / Fine Art Productions, please send us a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.